Well, don’t worry anymore because this information is everything you will need for your special night. This will take away your stress and make you a PRINCESS on the night!
Four weeks before:
- Buy the dress
- Ask your parents how much they are willing to pay for the dress.
- Bring a friend along for an honest opinion.
Choose a comfortable dress:
- If you are curvy, choose a straight-lined dress
- If you are skinny, choose a flouncy, frilly dress.
- Make sure you like the colours of the dress and do not be afraid to go with a multi coloured dress.
- Buy your shoes
- Make sure you choose colours that match with your dress.
- Make sure they are comfortable.
- If you are not too keen on heels go for flats.
Book your Beauty Therapist:
- Make a free consultation with your Beauty Therapist about your skin condition whether you need an intensive facial to remove black heads and exfoliate to improve your skin for the makeup.
- Don’t forget to tidy up your eyebrows and wax your underarms and legs
- Ask for professional advice about your make up.
Make sure you look natural:
- Do not put too much on because your look will seem too artificial.
- Choose colours that match with your dress.
- Discuss with your parents what you would like to do and see if they feel OK with you wearing that amount of makeup, and also the style
- Ask your Beauty Therapist what people your age do for these special nights and ask for a quote.
- If you have a picture you really like, show it to your Beauty Therapist to get something similar.
Book your Hairdresser:
- Consider having your hair styled by an award winning stylist to complement your make up and outfit for the special “Night”
- Contact Runway Salone for a free consultation to discuss all your hair needs. www.runwaysalone.com.au
Exercise and Healthy Eating:
- Make sure you keep healthy by eating 5 vegies and 3 fruits
- Exercise by going on walks with friends chatting about the night and at least exercise for 30 minutes.
- And just keep healthy.
Book your Limo:
- Have a good long chat about this particular one with your folks because it costs a lot of money
- Bring your dad along to see which one is the best and maybe the cheapest.
- Go around to multiple places and ask for quotes.
- Then sit down with your folks and decide which one you would like.
On the day:
- Wake up
- Have a nice healthy breakfast.
- Moisturise your face with nice shooting face cream.
- Go to your appointments
- Remember all your appointments and their times. A very good idea is to write it down in a diary to remember.
- If going to the hairdresser, wear and old shirt or buttoned up shirt to avoid damaging your hairstyle.
- With the makeup artist do the same things to avoid make up getting on your special clothes.
Arrive at the farewell:
- You are finally all ready and you are looking fantastic. Now just enjoy your special day.
- Have a great night to remember forever!